In a separated area from the hospital we have 28 dog kennels and outdoor exercise runs. In a separate room, we have numerous cat cages and a cat condo, which allows the cats more space to move around. This separate room helps to lesson the stress on the cats.
- Cat - $9/day
- Dog - $15/day
- Special Needs Pets - Additional $5/day
(Extra Assistance, Diabetic, Medical Injections, Medications, Etc.)
**Multiple pets that are boarded together in the same cage will receive a $2.00/day discount. (1st pet is full price~2nd or more is discounted)
- Each pet is given a fuzzy blanket for a bed.
- All kennels are air-conditioned in summer and heated in the winter.
- Separate cat room with kitty condos.
- Kennels are large enough to accommodate 2-3 dogs (depending on size & breed)
- Daily routine includes 6-7 potty breaks.
- Food & Water dishes are provided.
- If you have any special requirements or request we will try our hardest to accommodate you and your pets needs.
Requirements for boarding:
All pets must be current on their vaccinations. This includes rabies, distemper, & "kennel cough" for dogs. If a pet is not current, the vaccine for kennel cough (Bordetella) must be administered 7 days prior to admission to boarding; other vaccinations can be administered at the time of admission. The client understands that if their pet does not have a vaccination for kennel cough (Bordetella) 7 days prior to boarding Wolf River Veterinary Clinic is not responsible if the pet contracts kennel cough.
The clinic reserves the right to treat (at owner's expense) any pet admitted who is carrying fleas or ticks. We only use safe, effective products such as Frontline or Bravecto.
Many pets have medical conditions that require ongoing treatment of care. Some animals may also develop transient problems, such as diarrhea, while boarding. The trained staff at a veterinary clinic can easily deal with these cases.
In addition, should a elective procedure, such as dental care, vaccinations, and nail trims may be requested during a pet’s stay, this could easily be accommodated at our clinic.
Drop Off Hours
- Monday - 7:30am-6:00pm
- Tuesday - 7:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday - 7:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday - 7:30am-5:30pm
- Friday - 7:30am-5:00pm
- Saturday - 7:30am-1:00pm
- Sunday - CLOSED
**Animals must be picked up before 12:00PM or you will be charged another day of boarding.